Tuesday 22 January 2013

Rhim Jhim Gire -Showers of Freshness!!!




RHIM JHIM GIRE SAAWAN!!!!!


I fell in love with this song which most of us know was sung by Kishore Kumar!!!!
But in my graduation I learnt that there was a lady version to it and being the music buff I was I dug and listened to Lata Mangeshkar's version and well Could I help falling over in love with the song all over again?...

Just listen to this fabulous song enjoying the feel of fresh rain drops on your face and the Indian Monsoon!!!! Wow!!!! 






What I like is....


The lilt in the tone...
The spirit in the lyrics...
The hope in the depths of some heart sweet and subtle....

The way Latha sung this gayly while Kishore's version is morose!!!!

The way She says La la la wonderful intonation of ones hope soaring high!!!!

The best words for me...
"Jane peeke chali kya pavan"( wonder under the influence of which wine the wind is[ that its blowing me here and there])
Simply superb music by R.D. Burman!!!!

I love this song for whenever I listen to it I feel rain... very rarely that compositions have so much power in them....I feel hope an da lot of melancholy laced with romantic overtones!!!
Please do share your views... I'd love to know how you feel

Till then enjoy... rhim jhim gire saawan....

GOLDEN HAZE

2 comments: