Tuesday 29 January 2013

Mere Mehboob... Golden Twin Melody-1


Mere Mehboob Tujhey.....


Wah!!! What lyrics by Shakeel Badayuni sahab!!
My heart aches for such wonderful lyrics which filled our ears and our hearts...

A child hood crush on this song I had... because of the setting and the story in a Muslim social romantic film!!!!
The movie was about values and realtionships vis-a-vis the society and perfectly interlaced with romance between RajendraKumar and Saadhana!!!

Its a cute sweet romance that turns bitter with situations not under control!!!

But the highlight was this song that is used through out as one binding part between the two lovers who yearn for each other from far and meet but never relate nor recognise for quite sometime...




Rafi Saahab sang this song so well that for some time I too as a teenager, ( being a chotu Singer at my level..Lol) used to drink tea with dryfruit extracts like him...so that my voice would sound exactly like him... But finally it dawned on to me that its a god's gift..





... And Lata bai, well what to say... just used to swoon and imagine that someday I would meet my beloved in a similar situation... haha ha!!! But well thats what a good song fabulous lyrics does to you.

This song also was famous for it being sung by a male and a female voice so... well that was a bonus for people like us...That's why I featured it under twin melodies... enjoy the songs and do lemme know your experiences... till nxt time...

THIS is your
GOLDEN HAZE



No comments:

Post a Comment