Monday 28 January 2013

Love song ... Moonlight and you!

 A beautiful lyric in verse and tune...




A beautiful Telugu song that talks about and describes ones beloved!!!

I grew up practically listening to this on All India Radio and I liked the song so much that I listened to its kannada version also on Madhura Geetham!

SPB's voice and the sweet music by Satyam and Illayaraja was simply like  abreath of fresh air!

Till date whenever I feel tiered or cramped with work, I Listen to this song to feel fresh and I immediately feel as if I am amidst a serene green landscape surrounded by moonlight! 

Enjoy the song and translation  follows:



SIRI MALLE NEEVE

You are a Jasmine (scented)...
Be a flower shower( in my life)
Come as a flood into my life
As you are love personified 
Please come as the moonlight into my life
Please play the tune of love( sehnai) on my heart's strings


1.The song of the mountain stream( Of flowing water) flows through my veins( when I think of you...)
Just take charge of my life as spring takes over autumn...
My Heart is like  a mango orchard( waiting...)
Let your heart be the cuckoo that sings the song of spring...( welcome to my heart my love)

Your every word is mine... my life is yours...
You are the ...
The first blossom of spring...your laughter
The scent of the night flowers... your laughter is like a sehnai...
Come to me as the goddess of Spring with a smile!

2.The Jasmine creeper has turned on a new leaf....
A new leaf and A new life starts for me with( in anticipation) your entry in it...
Your every word is a song for me and that song shall be my life!
And at that time bring life to me by placing your first step in my heart breathing life into it!
My feet walk towards you... my life being you...
Surround me like a creeper of affection and a song of spring flowers as you are my home now!
Please bring moonlight to this heart and strum my hearts strings with your love!!!

Translation is difficult but just wanted my non telugu friends to know although music needs no language to enjoy it!...

The song simply means...

Oh my love please make me yours by coming into my life by accepting my heart bringing moonlight and spring to this life... You are my home now and my life turns on a new leaf with your entry as your laughter rings in it by making a song of my life.

Do Follow this blog and support me by commenting and expressing your feelings...

GOLDEN HAZE

4 comments:

  1. Paheli bar yeah gaana suna ...sunke acha laga
    Tanx for sharing dis song

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Mithi!!! its not your mother tongue... I think but do follow as I shall share more in different languages...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your efforts to translate. What a song. The lyrics, music and singing- no words to express the creation

    ReplyDelete
  4. ఎలదేటి = ఎల + తేటి = young blumbee

    ReplyDelete