Saturday 2 March 2013

Kesaria Balaam...Padharo mhaarey desh rey....



As the song beckons.....









What a wonderful folk number and sung in the conservative style by the Khan brothers...






There are many versions sung by even lata and many celebrity singers! However, the local flavour nd style I feel are what are an integral part of its rendering and thus none can beat the traditional rendering... enjoy the beautiful number..




... I feel the desert sands as they hum this beautiful melody... the camels and the colour of rural Rajasthan....beckoning you... PADHARO MHAAREY DESH REH!!!!!



GOLDEN HAZE

1 comment:

  1. I looovee this song... I fall for this kind of a folk songs I mean they hold so much depth n meaning very surell ... n I thank you for sharing it with us ..
    one suggestion though only if u feel comfortable otherwise ignore ----you can use this song in the pursuit sense the backdrop of that story is rajshthani n gujrati and it reminded me of raanisa and her beast of a husband somehow when listening to this song ... keep posting good stuf. :-D

    ReplyDelete