Sunday 24 February 2013

A Wonderful Lullaby

As dusk ushers in the night.... sleep beckons you!!!


I love this song and although I listened to it in Telugu first I prefer its original in Tamil!!!

Another of Illayaraja's Compositions... with splendid lyrics and the feel...

It also show cases the Indian poetry and how beautifully a woman is portrayed... The description of her ear rings and the subtle love thats expressed in cherishing a lady is what made me love this more apart from Ravathi and Kartik's action ( Janak Raj hasnt much to do here)..





So enjoy listening to this beautiful song which I dedicate to my IF friends Sidda Saravanan, Sandhya S.P,Latha( Anavaibhi), VS_2706  and Thanu( LakshaLOVEArshi)..
...and do comment and share your feelings...

5 comments:

  1. Anu, thank u so much for dedicating this song. It's a lovely song. Beautiful words that suits a very beautiful revathy ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi anu, Thanks for dedicating this song. Yes, this is lovely song it is also one of my favorites. I like all Illayaraja's songs both Tamil and Telugu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anu, thanks for sharing this beautiful song. This is one of my favorite olden days movie and song. I am a great fan of Revathi and Karthik. It's a lovely and peaceful song.

    ReplyDelete