Monday 25 March 2013

You are my life breath...


A beautiful rendition by Shreya Ghoshal in Raag Chittaranjani composed by Director M.M. Keeravani!!!!

Please savour it with its wonderful orchestraization....











You are my breath...

In my heart tere is a yearning for you[to be mine]

This life if lived is with you... and if I am going to my pyre{end of life} thats with you!



...so is my small hope to tell you[I want to tell you!]



Oh my beloved!Oh my beloved!



1. You introduced the fragrance of flowers to me

You have filled my life with the light from the twinkles of all the stars

all the showers[of love] filled in the clouds high above- you showered them on my heart;
You ushered in a new world of laughter and warmth and made it stand before me[offered me a new world of happiness]

All your memories, in any of my births, I can never forget
... so to tell you( all the above) is my small wish...
Oh my beloved! Oh my beloved!



2.

I am sending the rays of affection through the sun

I am sending my worship ( of your love) through the winds

I am sending through the mountain streams my unending restlessness to meet you

... And I am sending through the pathways- the ever beating heart of mine that beats tierlessly to the rythm of your heart beat!



Wherever you are... For me who is waiting for you looking your way[for your arrival] I have a small hope that you will come to me after listening to this message of love from me...



...so to tell you is my small wish

Oh My beloved! Oh my beloved!

Enjoy and express...

GOLDEN HAZE

No comments:

Post a Comment